I want to know how can I archive several pages at the same time (a bulk archiving, or similar feature). Is there any feature for that?
Hello @Renato Tarantelli .
Currently, the bulk archiving of pages is not available natively in Confluence. According to the release announcement, this feature will be present for Atlassian Premium customers:
"For those of you a little less like Marie Kondo–we’ve got your back too. With page archiving (now live in beta), nested and bulk archiving (including archive recommendations coming soon to Premium), spring cleaning your way to joy just got a whole lot easier."
Here is the full blog post about the release:
[Atlassian Community] Page archiving is now live in beta on Confluence Cloud!
Also, you can check our documentation on the Page Archiving feature here:
[Confluence Cloud] Archive pages
Let us hear from you!
Hi @Diego thank you for the reply. I will wait for this feature.
is it available yet?
I don't see this feature. Maybe it requires something called Premium, which I've never heard of?
@Renato Tarantelli
In pursuit of delivering key features for true automatic content lifecycle management for Confluence Cloud as well, Midori introduced automatic page archiving and deletion in Better Content Archiving!
Customize the content automations so you can apply different strategies to spaces or even to individual pages.An automation can have:
following the automation execution, you can also send out automatic page notifications about what pages have been archived. The email works at an enterprise scale since it contains email lists, instead of sending one email per page (as Automation for Confluence does it)
Watch this tutorial and start building your content archiving automations >>
(Please note that Better Content Archiving is a free/paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)
@Robert Lauriston See my comment above. Content automations, including archiving, require at least Standard, but with Better Content Archiving, the page deletion automation works even in the Free edition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.