See screenshot.
Hi @Hans Fast ,
I have encountered that before as well, and it seems to happen when too close to a macro. I like that you already tried more specific text. Alternatively, have you tried to highlight the "Product Management" header in the line above your paragraph, instead?
If that still doesn't work - I would recommend submitting a bug to Atlassian - or using the "Feedback" option in the lower right when editing (bc it looks like that might be on the new editor). I do feel like I encounter this more in the new editor than the old, but its hard to say for sure.
Good luck,
Bridget
Thank you for answering @Bridget Maloney .
Yes I tried the header as well, same problem. It's weird and possibly your suggestion will make for a workaround - I'll try it. Yepp, it's the new editor.Thank you.
@Hans Fast I am having the same issue. How did you solve the issue?
@Tonya SeibertI could not solve it. I had to move the comment to somewhere else on the page
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.