Hey there,
I created a template for our clients and projects.
The project leads will fill in all the information, e.g. who works on this project, timings etc.
Therefore I created some variables and placeholdertexts.
The problem is that I can only choose between "text", "multiple text" and "list". There is no way to choose user mention or the like. When choosing "text" I can just fill in actual text. No tagging via @ etc.
How can I use macros like user mention, date (//) etc. in variables?
Furthermore the placeholdertexts only show, when opening the template page. When USING it, the placeholdertexts don't show. That doesn't make sense to me. Any ideas how to display the placeholdertexts when creating a new page through a template?
And one last question:
Can I create a template for a page including a sub-page?
E.g.:
Client
> Project A
> Project B
Thank you so much!
Sabrina