So I set up my next-gen project and then just added my custom email address. I got the email confirming it was set up. However, when I sent a test ticket to the custom email, it isn't picking it up. Is there something I am missing?
Hi Lee, so I assume you followed the steps outlined here - add-a-custom-email-account-in-next-gen-service-desks
Assuming so, can you try the default email address just to see if it works?
Yes I did and did the test and it says everything is good.
I did send to the default and it does work. It just isn't picking up emails from my test email at all for some reason.
Can you log into the mail account to ensure the emails are actually received by the mail client? I’m unsure why this would not work unless the email isn’t getting to the inbox or there is something wrong with the email.
Yup, I see the emails showing up in the inbox and nothing happens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.