Hi all!
I would like to gather some information about bookings topic in Jira Service Desk.
I will describe what solution I am looking for & if it is even possible with some addon (etc):
In the beginning of each month, teacher can add his/her availability for consulting students into some X calendar for a whole monthly period.
Our student visits our customer portal for raising a new request.
While being on the request form, student can choose suitable date/time for the consult (not important if it is a calendar or dropdown type of field).
These available time frames are being automatically synced from the same calendar, that teacher has filled up in the beginning of the month. Would be also awesome if system could recognize which times have been already booked and which are still available.
After that student picks the suitable time frame and raises this request.
I hope You will get the idea what I am aiming for 
Is such described scenario possible with some 3rd party addon from Marketplace etc?
Or some integration with other service provider?