So, Jira has been pestering me for a while to re-index whatever it is that needs re-indexing on my local (aka localhost:8080) server, and, since my agile plugin was acting up again, as it is wont to do at almost any system restart (it always wants to be renewed, or to enter my license number, even if there is no license number required anymore) I thought it might be a good idea to finally relent.
Alas! Now I don't even have an Atlassian Marketplace menu anymore, just an "Add-on" menu, and this takes me to a page where i can only enter a URL for an add-on I somehow, magically, happen to know. All my about 20 add-ons are totally gone. What, if anything, have i done wrong'
And yes, I know, that running Jira on a MacBook Air is not supported and I am a bad person for not buying a Windoze notebook just for the pleasure of running Jira, but I am a bit conflicted about buying additional pieces of hardware that I don't really need.