Hi,
I have a workspace/repos under a personal account that I want to now transfer to its own Atlassian ID. The problem is the username that I want for the new ID is the same as the workspace ID and I suspect this is why "username is unavailable" is coming up when I try to register it.
As bitbucket.com/workspaceId points to my workspace, I assume that this is because the namespace is shared between usernames and workspaces and not because someone else actually has that username already. Does this sound about right?
If so, how do I release that identifier in my personal account so that I can register/change the new ID username to be under that name?
I tried renaming the workspace then registering/changing the username of the new ID to it, but it still says the name is unavailable. So I could be wrong about the shared namespace thing, but I just wanted to check.
Thanks