Hi guys,
First things first, we use Google authentication to log in. I will get back to this later...
In order to don't lock the teams out when a key user leaves the company, I :
- Change the user Google password
- Change Confluence/Jira permission groups to the basic one
But this is far to be a solution. I have checked old posts here but they were mixed so:
- How can I safely change the Confluence Board owner without blocking access/losing anything?
- How can I safely change the Jira Project owner without blocking access/losing anything?
My main fear is that a wrong move and adios, nobody can change anything. We don't have the top subscription that gives you that "admin key" which I believe makes you a God there so there is nothing to fear.
Getting back to Google authentication, that forces me to keep the user account active, so paying for something that you are not using, without mentioning the security risks that could be possibly involved.
Thank you for any info.