Is there anyway to set a payment option at customer portal? As anyone use a url embedded or is there any marketplace integration?
This isn’t possible.
So it would be awesome if someone develope a add-on or if Atlassian would take the steps to integrate with payment programs.
Hey @Aaron Geister I would be interested to know what kind of payment integration you were looking for and with which Atlassian product?
Well I am a MSP owner and use JSM for everything and Tempo Time to track time but haven't found a good way to bill from Atlassian. I have to take the time from tempo and add to my billing program (wave accounting). I have played with the tempo api to send the data to wave but can't make that work. So to keep everything in one place having some type of billing option from JSM customer portal would be nice. I currently have a Invoice issue type that I can copy the link too but with that I can also just send it by email. It was an idea to have more flexibility with Jira and bill from the same place that I take care of tickets for clients.
Hi @Aaron Geister
We have recently launched a new app Stripe Payment Gateway for Jira.
This app enables you to seamlessly share Stripe payment links with your Jira Service Management (JSM) customers and collect payments directly through Stripe.
We’d be grateful if you could take a moment to explore the app and see if it aligns with your needs or use case.
Warm regards,Tom
@Tom [Team Mojo] this topic has been locked because the thread has become a bit dated. If you’d like to keep the conversation going or have additional questions, we encourage you to start a new topic. You can read more about necro posting (“raising threads from the dead”) in our Community Guidelines.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.