I'm a fairly new Space admin, trying to get my new page to look decent (in Cloud)... I have a search box in a column, and I'm trying to add a logo to the area. It worked great the first try, and when I made an edit, it refuses to cooperate again.
I can see that the text wrap doesn't consider the search field macro very well in its placement math, but that doesn't explain to me why the logo repeatedly wraps in a different position.
My edit view, looks great:

My published view, awful:

I have tried adding additional lines of text above and below, and the image snaps to the top corner every time.
Any recommendations?
--
ETA:
The behavior changes completely if I switch my text back to left-justified, with the logo on either side:
It's not how I intended this field to look, but it is at least better than the first option, so I'll work it it for the moment. Would still love any recommendations to fix it the way I originally intended...