Hi, I have a problem with add customers. Where I can add? I see a knowledge base but its not work. Left is knowledge base and right is my account
Pls help :
Hi @Adam Chovanec
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You are not seeing customers on the left pane menu because the project you are using is a software project.
To add Customers you need to have a service desk project.
Click on Projects on the navigation bar.
Project - > Create project- > Change template
On top of the page you will find a drop down menu with the following choices :
Choose service desk, then choose the right service desk project that matches your needs
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/set-up-your-first-jira-service-desk-project/
Hope you have an enjoyable Jira Journey
Thank you, I do new project and change teplate but I see just software and bussines, no service desk.
I got it thanks and have a nice day
Anytime @Adam Chovanec
Hope you have a great weekend too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.