I recently upgraded my jira server to 8.5.7
I am running my jira with following system.
OS: Ubuntu 18.04
Java Version 1.8.0_202
Java Vendor AdoptOpenJdk
JVM Version 1.8
JVM Vendor Oracle Corporation
JVM Implementation Version 25.202-b08
Java Runtime OpenJDK Runtime Environment
Java VM OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
Operating System Linux 5.4.0-42-generic
OS Architecture amd64
Application Server Container Apache Tomcat/8.5.42
Database type postgres72
Database JNDI address postgres72 jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/jiradb2
Database URL jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/jiradb2
Database version 9.6.17
Currently, there are only 3~4 users using the system.
Whenever I grant for administrator session to access system information, JIRA kept asking log in again and constantly lose my session info.
So I changed jira-config.properties file to disable websudo as below.
jira.websudo.is.disabled true
jira.websudo.timeout 10
I checked the system info shows those values are stored.
Since then, I have to log in again for whatever I updated on jira pages.
I am using chrome browser for this and how to solve this issue?