Good Evening,
I am working on setting up a new Issue Type called New Business.
I have created a few new fields that I wanted to be able to populate for tracking purposes. I have created the fields, created a field configuration, created a screen and screen config and more.
At this point, I am looking at the listing of Issue Types and I was able to update the Field Config to my New Business Field Config, which includes the new fields I want. I have

and below you can see how these all are configured so far:

Whenever I go into the Screens though, if I look, it is insisting that I am using only the default screens, even for the New Business type.
I have set up a New Business Processing Screen and associated it under the New Business Processing Screen Scheme.

Here I have set up the Issue Type Screen Scheme for New Business Processing Screen

And below, you can see under config, it has the New Business type listed with the New Business Processing Screen.

Why is it not showing this under the project settings for the New Business Issue Type? The field config change worked fine, but the screen will not update, and that is what needs to update so I can see the new fields.
Brand new to all of this, so assistance is welcome.
Thank you very much.