For one user only I can't manage access to product because there is no product ion the list and a beautifull error message instead...
How can I resolve it without Technical support.???
I'm afraid that is something that needs to go to support - the error message is saying "there is something wrong on the back end", which we end-users of Cloud have no access to. If it were a server install, the starting point would be to read the application log, but Cloud users can't get to it.
unfortunately, it's in a cloud environment...
How can I resolve this problem?
Is there a jira technitian in the airplane?
I don't think there's much you can do about it - we can't get to the information we need to debug it.
I would look at what might be different between this user's setup and another one for whom it works, but if that doesn't have anything in it, then yes, we'll have to get Atlassian on it. I'll ask them if anyone can take a look (although the "free" version doesn't get support, it can't hurt to ask Atlassian about it, they're still there to help even if it's free)
Thanks for your help.
It's clearly a jira bug...
Honestly, it doesn't make me want to take a paid version... Why would I pay for a tool that doesn't work?
Hello @Hautot Adrien,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
This issue that you are facing only happens for Trusted Users because it's not possible to manage the default groups for this type of user.
With that said, instead of clicking on … > Show product access, please click on their name to open their profile in order to see their access.
If you want them to not have access to other products, please change their role to Basic, so you will be able to add and remove them from default groups.
There is a feature request suggesting to allow admins to configure this:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.