Hi, I'm newbie to Confluence and would appreciate if you can show me where the metadata of the Description field for the page is? Cheers,
Hello @Giao Ton !
As I understand, you need to add metadata to your Confluence pages.
What is not quite clear for me is the description field which you are referencing. Are you referencing the data that is displayed in Web Searches results?
We have labels and the Page properties macro that can insert metadata in your pages. Here is our documentation about these features:
[Confluence Cloud] Use labels to organize your content [Confluence Cloud] Insert the page properties macro
If those are not enough for your case, you may need to look into our marketplace for advanced options:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Cloud apps – metadata
Let us hear from you!
Hi Diego,
Thanks for coming back on this query. Yes, I was referencing the data that is displayed in the Web Search result page.
I'm exploring the Page Properties macro as you has kindly shown. Hope it will work for us.
Cheers,
Giao
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.