Hi,
I've read all sorts of answers that changing the issue creation and close dates in the system can or cannot be done. A 2019 post says this can be done with csv import with admin right, but i do not see this option right now as admin (please correct me if wrong!).
We are hoping to use a function like this to import historical projects and to generate a Cumulative Flow Diagram report for them on Jira. The closest I got to this is adding custom date fields, which show up under the 'Dates' section on individual issues, but the report still does not recognize the date fields as actual project creation/close dates in the system - the visualization is just a huge rectangle with all projects created 'today'. Importing historical projects seems like such a common use case for project tracking tools, and I'm baffled that this cannot be done in a straight forward way.