Hi Guys,
I would like to use SSO on JIRA Server using ADFS, do I need add-ons or can we do it natively? Can you help me?
Thanks.
You'll need a plugin for that if it's not datacenter.
At the bottom of this page there's a very short video that shows how it's done using our add-on.
https://docs.polarnight.com/polarsso/saml-sso/provider-setup/microsoft-ad-fs
There are many others out there, so check them all out and see which you like best.
Cheers,
Lars, Polar SSO
Hi Guis,
For the server version, you'll need an add-on to support SAML SSO with ADFS.
I work with miniOrange, one of the top marketplace partners for SSO Solutions. You can try out the add-on for free on the link below:
miniOrange SAML SSO for Jira
Here's a step by step guide to set it up with ADFS:
Single Sign On (SSO) into Jira using ADFS as IDP
If you face any issues in setting up the app, you can simply reach out to me at info@xecurify.com or raise a ticket from the app itself.
Regards,
Ankit Ahuja
Hi @Ankit
I'm running a test on the plugin that you recommended and a question arose, how to remove the jira's default login screen and leave only the SSO redirect screen?
Thank you.
Hi @Fernando Passos
I am Ashwini from miniOrange, and I’m part of a team of developers for this add-on.
Thanks for evaluating our app and please find below steps to disable the progress bar on the login screen. It will help you to redirect to SSO and not show Jira's default login page.
Please refer attached screenshot.
If you need help setting up our app or want to request a demo, feel free to drop a mail at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or raise a request here.
Cheers,Ashwini
@Ashwini_More _miniOrange
My Screen (Sign-In settings) has the following settings. Sorry I didn't find the "Delay Auto-Redirect to IDP" option.
Can you help me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.