I am facing count mismatch issue while fetching records of JIRA through postman and through advanced search functionality of JIRA UI however query in both the cases is same.
Endpoint URL- https://{domain-name}/rest/api/2/search?jql=project={projectKey}+AND+issuetype=Bug+AND+createdDate>=2020-01-01
Probably the users are different and can see different issues.
You'll need to look at the data on "missing" issues to see why it is missing from one search and not the other.
Even I face the same issue as above. I have a Test Execution where I add tests via JQL Search in JIRA UI. I got 11 records according to JQL filter which is expected. But when I do the same thing via POSTMAN I get 12 records which is wrong.
JQL query for filtering out the test which is having a linked issue which is bug and it is not closed state AND NOT issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf('issuetype = Bug AND status !=closed')
Expected 11 records because one issue is having linked issue which is Bug and not in closed state
This query filters the tests in Jira UI Properly but not in Jira API.
Due to this, I'm not able to automate this Jira api
It's the same answer - your users have different permissions.
I agree to your point. But I use same user for both in UI as well as in JIRA API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.