When attempting to use https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/aws-cloudformation-deploy/src/0.7.4/ in order to deploy a Cloudformation stack, it consistently fails stating an S3 authentication issue, despite the fact that the AWS credentials provided to use in the repository variables have full admin rights.
I have attempted this with:
Any file path other than the first example fails with a different message, citing errors in the path format provided.
I have also checked the S3 bucket's ACL to confirm that the AWS IAM user relevant to this task is authorised to perform actions on the bucket (it is)
I have also confirmed that the URL in use within the pipeline is the same as the URL supplied within the AWS Console for that file (it is)
I am also uploading files to the same bucket (in fact in this particular case the same files I'm then attempting to read) in a previous step in the pipeline - same bucket, same IAM user, same files.
Error message (edited to remove precise bucket information):
<span>Status: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/aws-cloudformation-deploy:0.7.4</span>
<span>INFO: Using stack template from <a href="https://rob-playground.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/templates/root_stack/add_registry_support.yaml" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://<BUCKET_NAME>.s3-<REGION>.amazonaws.com/.</a>.. for deploy.</span><span>INFO: Found credentials in environment variables.</span>
<span>INFO: Validating the template.</span>
<span>✖ Template validation failed.</span>
<span>For more information check <a href="http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/ErrorResponses.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/API/ErrorResponses.html</a></span><span>An error occurred (ValidationError) when calling the ValidateTemplate operation: S3 error: Access Denied</span>
Is there any guidance any would be able to provide for this issue?