Hi,
Looks like the content is shown based on the time a page was last modified. Is there a way to show the list in chronological order based on the time the page was created or alphabetically?
Hi Eve,
I wanted to let you know that we have an existing feature request to add a sorting feature to the Content Report Table macro:
Please feel free to add your vote, and you'll be automatically updated of any progress on this in the future.
According to the comments, some others were able to use the Content by Label macro for their needs instead, which does allow sorting. I'm not sure if this would help in your situation, but I wanted to mention it!
Let me know if you have any questions about that.
Take care,
Shannon
when you hover over the column headers, you see they are clickable to order by the column's content, e.g. the page name.
I'm not aware of a way to set this ordering automatically.
Best, Henning
Content report table does not have this option, afaik this only applies to regular tables in Confluence.
The content report table macro does have this option as in: I just ordered the table alphabetically by page name. Hosting on-premise here, can't judge for cloud-hosted.
This is my view and I can't see an option to change the order of the pages in the report by title.
Hi @Eve Anijärv ,
We can recommend to use our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.
Wrap your Content Report Table macro in the Table Filter macro and set the required sorting.
To get even more from the Content Report Table macro watch the following tutorial https://youtu.be/Svxz1MJBMv4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.