Hello,
We plan to implement SSO login with Atlassian access. Since I am new to Atlassian products I have questions about the configuration. We have an AD as idp.
1/ when I look in the admin portal I can see that the previous manager has created two organizations. In the first one our domain is verified and there are managed users. In the second one there is no users but it seems all the products are there with data.
Those organizations seem to be linked by managed users... Is it possible to have only one organization?
2/ In which organization should I implement SSO??
3/ When I try to verify the domain in the SAML configuration, there is an error saying that I have to delete the existing verified domain. I can delete it but what will happen then?
A lot of question but some help would appreciated since we are in production.
Thanks in advance
Franck