I am using confluence and for some reason another person in my company is receiving regular notifications. I do not want him to receive these notifications and they are driving him crazy. How do I stop them ?????
From where are they getting the notifications?
I mean, what are they telling this other person? Things like "person X edited page Y"? Or something else?
If you're not sure how to describe it, could you get a copy of one of the emails and give us an idea of the shape of it?
Ideally, get the whole email, but anonymise any text that isn't directly relevant. For example, a few days ago, I got a page edit notification because my colleague (who is not called "Dave") edited a page:
[intranet] Service Management > Service Management a pageDave (Adaptavist Intranet)Tue, 4 Aug, 17:00 (7 days ago)to meThere's 1 new edit on this pageDave edited this pageHere's what changed:<body of change><footer contained links:>Go to page historyView pageStop watching space •Manage notifications
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.