team repo:
- Folder structure:
- bitbucket-pipelines.yml

- package.json
QE repo:
The dockerFile used to build our docker image was taken from this repo.
- Folder structure:

- dockerFile

Problem:
I'm running a team repo pipeline and it does pull the docker image and it does try to run our CMD .... command. This CMD command does node tests/test, which is an existing and valid folder/file path.
But I keep getting this error
I added a ls to the dockerFile CMD step to see how the directory looks like, and to my surprise instead of showing QE Repo directory (taken from docker image), it is showing team repo directory.

This is why I keep getting this error message, but to my understanding I should be retrieving dockerImage directory.
Anyone knows what am I missing???? We need to run CMD ls && npm run test-legacy within dockerImage directory.
Thank you
Note 1: All the following commands run good locally
* npm run test-legacy
* node tests/test
* node -e 'require("./tests/test")'
Note 2: I have debug the docker image, and have confirmed that it has all QE Repo team directory inside of it.
Note 3: Docker run for our docker image works perfect locally.