I am not receiving email notifications for pull requests or comments (even when I'm specifically tagged in the comment). Could you check if my email address has been blacklisted please, as in this question? My email address is stephen.procter@transcore.com.
Hi @Stephen Procter , I'm not seeing your email address in the bounce list. Do your teammates have issues receiving emails? Were emails working previously?
Hi @Tyler T, thanks for getting back to me. We have only been using Bitbucket for a month or so, but none of us have ever received email notifications for pull requests or comments. We do, however, receive commit notifications, so clearly emails are getting through, and the issue is only affecting particular types of notification. Grateful for any suggestions on how to fix the pull request/comment notifications.
I'm assuming you have checked your notification settings and they seem correct: https://bitbucket.org/account/settings/notifications/
Additionally, on an individual pull request - are you listed as 'watching' the pull request?
Hi @Tyler T, yes notification settings look fine - only "Occasional updates" is unticked. I can confirm that I automatically get listed as 'watching' the new pull request (I have set myself as default reviewer for the repo), but do not receive any notification that the pull request has been created. Neither do I receive any notification when a comment is added to the pull request, even if I'm specifically tagged in the comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.