Hello,
this morning we found that the option "Change assignee" and many more are missing from the Bulk change> Edit field. Actually when we open the page we see only Unavailable actions. We need assistance to investigate and get back the edit options.
Screenshot is attached.
Thanks in advance.
FYI.
We have an update from the support. It's a global issue and they are working on it.
I'm having the same issue for JIRA & for Service Desk both.
I am having the same issue for JIRA also.
Excerpt from status.atlassian.com
Issue with bulk editing issues
Resolved - Between 03:00 UTC to 07:00 UTC, we experienced an issue with users unable to bulk edit issues for Jira. The issue has been resolved and the service is operating normally. Aug 10, 07:10 UTC
Some fields are not appearing for bulk update. I want to update Fix Version however it is not appearing in the bulk update query
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.