Hi, I have got a workflow like below. I want to speficy it.Example; ıf you want to go "Waiting for customer" status, first you need to go "Waiting for approval" status. Then you can go in customer.How can I do this? Is there anyone for help me?
Hi @Peter
You'll need to change the order of your transitions.
To do this you'll either need to be a:
To rearrange the transitions using the example above:
^ Using the edit screen, you can modify whatever transitions you need to make the ideal flow
See more information on the page Working with workflows
Ste
Hi @Ste Wright ,
Thanks but I dont want to move it, maybe I asked in wrong way.In our scenerio, status positions right.I started worked in progress. Then I go approval.If I want to move on customer, I need yo send back from approval.
But I want add a condition in there (Customer transition). Who can't go to approval, can't go customer.
I hope I could express well, thanks again for your help.Peter
Hi Peter - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I don't think I fully understand what you are trying to do. Maybe you could post the question in your own language? We'll take a shot at translating. ;-)
Can I try to clarify what you're looking for:
Is this the process you're looking to implement?
@Ste Wright Hi,Sorry for my late answer. Exactly this one!
@John Funk Hi,Sorry for my late answer. Thanks for your interest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.