I initially set up 4 Epics in my backlog. When viewing the board, with the Group By drop down listed as Epic, all four Epics would be viewed. Now, only one is showing along with "Issues without Epic". Why"
In addition, there is also a drop down on the board, next to the People icon, that shows Epic and when the drop down is clicked, all four Epics can be selected. Again, only one Epic is shown on the board. If I pick on Epic in the dropdown that is not shown...it of course is not show on the board.
When I originally set this up, I could see all my Epics, grouped by Epics and I could see all my "tasks" underneath. I do not know why I can only see one Epic?
I created a new Next Ten project, added 4 Epics in the Backlog but now the filter that was next to the People icon is no longer there. Also, none of the four Epics are on the board. Why?