I need to know how much of a price difference there will be between a cloud and self managed server. What will the support costs look like for self managed? Also I need to know what percentage of the initial purchase for the self managed server I will pay annually after the one time purchase for the first year. This is for about 25-50 users.
Hi @Alex Hoffman
If you purchase a Server licence, the maintenance cost is 50% of the current full cost of purchasing a new Server licence for your user tier, at the point-in-time that you renew maintenance.
The benefit of Cloud from a server perspective is that it is hosted by Atlassian, so you don't pay additional server upkeep costs.
How much a Server would cost depends on a number of factors - how you'll host it (eg. On Prem vs Cloud), which system you would use (Azure, AWS, etc), how much database space you'll need, how many Atlassian products you will purchase, etc.
If you're looking for these costs, I would decide on some of the questions above and then look into the cost of each hosting option. Remember to account for:
Ste
@Ste Wright We would be doing a on prem using Azure.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.