Hi all.
I'm testing the setup of Jira on Linux, and things are up and running, to the point where I'm ready to import the database-content from a XML-backup. (This is a case of trying to migrate Jira from Windows Server 2012 to Linux.)
OS: CentOS 7
Jira: 7.13.8
DB: Oracle 12.2
The atlassian-jira.log contains...
2020-08-07 13:02:43,202 JiraImportTaskExecutionThread-1 INFO anonymous 782x73x1 - 159.162.97.153 /secure/SetupImport.jspa [c.a.j.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImport Service] Importing data is 18% complete...
2020-08-07 13:02:44,106 JiraImportTaskExecutionThread-1 INFO anonymous 782x73x1 - 159.162.97.153 /secure/SetupImport.jspa [c.a.j.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImport Service] Importing data is 19% complete...
2020-08-07 13:02:44,866 JiraImportTaskExecutionThread-1 INFO anonymous 782x73x1 - 159.162.97.153 /secure/SetupImport.jspa [c.a.j.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImport Service] Importing data is 20% complete...
...and then it just stops. I have found one thread here in the Community, but it was caused by a limitation in MySQL that has both been fixed, and doesn't (to my knowledge) affect Oracle 12.2. That was a problem with MySQL not supporting emojis.
Where can I find more info about that has gone wrong?