Is it possible to change the colour of “Requests" button on the top right of the customer portal homepage?Thanks!
Hi @Nielsen ,
I believe the color of the "Requests" button is determined by the color that you select in the Customize panel. It looks to be a lighter version of whatever color you've chosen for the Banner background.
Here's a screenshot of the Customize panel with the color option near the bottom:
And here's a screenshot showing the button as a light green rather than a light blue when I've changed the color selection in the Customize panel:
I haven't been able to find any other out-of-the box options to change colors in Jira Service Desk Cloud. Here's a link to Atlassian documentation "What can I customize about the Help Center?"Best wishes, Sharon
Thank you so much Sharon.
@Sharon Helms, is it possible to change the name of the "Requests" button on the top right of the customer portal?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.