I'm building Atlassian Connect addon. I want to add a new element to the instruments panel on the document edit page (see attached screenshot for more details)Is this possible?
@Denis Ostapenko
In this menu (macro browser) standard macros and additional macros of installed apps are stored.However, no separate macros users are possible in the cloud version, as in the server version.These would also be displayed there.
Hello @Denis Ostapenko !
As I understand, you need some guidance on how the development of macros and usage of “UX real estate” can be done in Confluence.
As @repi explained, there are some differences between Server and Cloud development. If you need more insight than that, I believe that your chances of getting it from our sister community, the Developer Community, are quite high.
You can take a look into it here:
[Atlassian Developer Community] Confluence Development
Let us hear from you!
Is this possible to redirect my question there? Or should I just create a new one?
Hi again!
Since those are two different platforms, you will need to raise your question there @Denis Ostapenko .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.