In the project "DMWS," I want to see all Tasks that are "Split From" all Stories within the Epic "DMWS-6976"and order by Status (ascending).
The results would look like this:
Hi @Linz
To clarify, you want to see:
If this is the case, standard JQL can only search for the first part - there is no parameters for sub-queries.
So searching for the Tasks would be:
issueLinkType = "split from" AND project = DMWS AND issuetype = Task
To take this further and include the sub-query, you'll need more advanced JQL functions through an app - such as Scriptrunner.
Their linked issue functions would allow you to search for the link type and limit the issues to those from stories under the required Epic - for example:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype = Story AND 'Epic Link' = DMWS-6976", "split from") AND issuetype = Task
Let us know if this suits your needs!
Ste
I have similar questions.
I would like to find all stories that are in a feature and they are split from this feature.
It should be something like
project = X and type = Story and issueLinkType = "split from"
But where do I type in the feature's key if we don't have/use the advanced plug-in for the advanced jql methods?
Hi @Greta Yamacheva
This should work:
issue in linkedIssues("ABC-1") and issueLinkType = "split from"
^ ABC-1 is your Feature's issue key.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.