We are using the page properties report Macro on multiple pages and they always worked fine. Now after my leave all report back 'No content found', although before my leave they all listed content.
Is this a known issue and when will it be fixed?
I also created a support ticket and Cloud support helped. Their feedback:
I verified the page and I was able to replicate the issue on your site, I could see that the page was impacted by the recent bug in page properties report macro, now the bug is fixed and I have applied the fix on your site, Now the page properties report macro working fine, I can see all the page listed in the report.
Issue is resolved now.
I have not heard of any page property issues and it is working fine on my cloud account. Have you checked the page property report against one of your pages to ensure that the parameters being used are still correct. If someone deleted a label or made another significant change it can make the report stop working.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I did. We also use them on multiple pages and they all stopped showing results. I am sure of 5 property reports were showing result/content. Now they all don't show results anymore.
Did some testing:
Looks like for some reason the page properties report does not recognise/find the currently linked labels.
As we use this functionality a lot we have hundreds of pages which should appear on report, so searching them all and open in edit mode and save them or removing and adding same label is not do-able.
Do you have any suggestions to fix this? As we are using this a lot to monitor status and action on incidents, changes and improvements this issue is to say at least very annoying, so any quick help is very welcome!!
If needed I can share some screen shots or give other information.
We have used page properties for some time and am seeing that we are having a similar issue to what is described here. Are there steps necessary to apply the fix mentioned?
I am seeing a similar issue, the report is not pulling in any updated labels. Even if removed.
Hi @UnknownUser404,
if there's a fix that needs to be applied would you mind applying this on my site up***.atlassian.net? Many thanks in advance.
I am unable to edit a page properties account. The SAVE buttton doesn't get enabled when putting something as a simple filter or adding columns to show" the SAVE isn't enabled.
The only parameter I'm able to edit to and hit SAVE on is if I add a label at the top.
thoughts?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.