Hi,
It has been weeks that I am trying to find out how to create a JSW ticket from JSD.
I assume many other people are pretty amazed bu the fact that this features is not available on native version of JSD although it is a very common one.
Let me provide some details about our need.
My customers are going to raise issues on JSD portal. Support team will be able to get those issues on JSD through the queues.
When our agents from support team will read the issue they might exchange with customer to get more information and this is done through the portal.
Then once our agents get all the details they will wish to raise the issue to our developpers.
Our developpers like every developper in the world use Jira Software to manage their backlog through projects.
So as an agent I want to open an issue by clicking on a button to create a defect. I can choose the JSW project. I would like the ticket screen to be displayed within JSD and I want to fill all fields.
Once the JSW ticket created, I wish this ticket to be linked to the JSD issue.
As a developper, I want to see this ticket created in my backlog. I will resolve the issue and change the status. Once status is closed and issue fixed. Then as Agent I can inform my customer.
Is there a way to manage this scenario using API or other solution ?
Thank you !
Best