Dear
Currently, I try to solve a request from user concerning the automation rules from Issue-type et sub-type associated for 2 requests below : Request 1 is done, but I have a problem on Request 2.
For your information on workflow, after RAISED, the status go to TREATING, then RESOLVED = point -B-
From Incident, I created an automation Rule to create a Data Issue
- If an Incident is raised (so status is 'Raised') and a 'Data issue' is linked to it, then automatically change the Incident status to 'Treating' if the status is still 'Raised' => Already Done, works well ! point -A-
- If all 'Data issues' linked to the Incident are Resolved, then automatically change the Incident status to 'Resolved' if the status is still 'Treating'. point -C-
If you have an idea for my request 2, thank in advance
- A-

- B -

- C -
C