Hi. I found out our custostomer cannot see in customer portal in request overview all open tickets. F.e. status RESOLVED - no issues. How can I manage queues for customers? Like I can manage queues in project Service Desk.
Thank you for support.
Miroslav
Hello @Šimek Miroslav,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Tickets in the customer portal are visible when a valid Request type is added.
With that said, when a customer creates a ticket using the portal or the email channel, the Request type is automatically filled.
After that, if an agent moves the ticket to another project or changes the Issue type (in this case when using a Classic project), the Request type might be empty and the ticket won't be visible for the customer anymore.
This issue also happens when an agent creates a ticket using the "Create" button in Jira (agent view) and doesn't add a Request type.
Please, check if the affected tickets have a Request type. If not, once you add a Request type, customers will be able to see the tickets in the portal.
Regards,Angélica
Thank you Angelica for reply. It seems there is different issue. I attached screenshot from Helpdesk centre (in local language). When I added my account into customer's group I a can see all request, but not in all statuses (f.e. I can see DONE, not visible RESOLVED). Also sorting is not wokring in this view. I have an idea, I will create a view for customer myself.
Also you can see customer can see both SD project - real data and also DEMO data.
Thank you for the details, @Šimek Miroslav.
Tickets will be visible in the portal when the request type is filled, otherwise, it will be visible only for agents when viewing the ticket in Jira.
When you say that you added your account to their group, do you mean the Organizations, is that correct?
If that's the case, the tickets shared will show on this menu:
Note that, it's not recommended that you add yourself to the customer's organization or as request participants because you are a licensed agent and add your account as a customer may cause confusion and you won't receive notifications.
Regarding the Demo ticket, it shows because you have access to the project. If a customer is not added to the Demo project and the ticket is not shared with them, they won't see it in their queue.
Please, confirm if the tickets in the status Resolved has a Request type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.