Referencing this documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/copy-a-page-139013.html
I am attempting to:
- Duplicate (copy) a page and its children pages
- Rename the new pages
- Move the new page and its children pages to a different location on the same space
When I follow the instructions on the documentation link above, I do not get the "Copy Pages" modal, I only get the option to copy the parent page without children.
Page hierarchy
To copy a page and all its child pages:
- Go to the page and choose
> Copy. - Choose a Location for the new pages.
- Select Include child pages.
- Use the options provided to customize your new page titles.
You can add a prefix, replace a keyword or phrase in existing titles, or both. The preview will give you a good idea of what your new page hierarchy will look like, and warn you if there are any problems. - Deselect any items you do not want to copy over (attached files, labels, restrictions)
- Hit Copy.
You'll find a link to your newly copied pages in the copy complete message.
I have admin permissions for the Confluence space I am working on.