Since i updated my chrome, jira is not working in chrome. My chrome version is 84.0.4147.105 I am using Jira software server. (Jira version 8.5.5)
Jira is working fine in IE.
Please help me on this issue ASAP
Hi @kumar raja
What error is being received when trying to run Jira in Chrome? Have you tried to run Jira in Incognito mode?
And is this at a business premises or at home?
Ste
I'm getting error like 'your connection is not secure'. This issue I'm getting for latest version of chrome (84). I tried to run in incognito mode also but it didn't work.
I'm using it for business premises.
Do you know if this happens for just you or other colleagues also?
The reason I ask about business premises is this could be a wide range of things - such as an SSL certificate issue or a URL misalignment between Jira configuration and the access URL.
Have you tried contacting your business' Jira Admin team or IT Help Desk to request their advice?
Hi @Ste Wright I'm jira administrator and i got this ticket from many users having same issue after the chrome version got updated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.