When adding a JIRA issue link in a confluence page using the standard JIRA Macro, the link looks fine in the edit mode and preview mode. As soon as the modification is published, the JIRA issue is converted to a standard link without any warning.
This cause the display of the issue to be somewhat buggy (in a table if the column is too small, the link will be split in multiple parts for each line). The link can be converted into a "card" but it's way too big and doesn't show the essential information. And of course there is absolutely no control on what can be displayed on the card...
This looks again like a downgrade of a widely used feature. Please keep the way JIRA issue links were displayed before, it was totally fine! In the meantime, please tell me if there are any ways to prevent this automatic undesired conversion of the JIRA issues when publishing a page.
Until this is resolved, I will have to used simple links that I will build myself. Not only will I loose a lot of time but I will not be able to get the JIRA status automatically displayed... Thanks making our user experience poorer at each update...