Is there a way to change "Sync Now" to rebase onto the target branch instead of merging the target branch into the pull request?
Hi @Alex Anderson,
unfortunately not - it is tracked as feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-6202
According to the latest comment, it won't also be there for at least the next 6 months. I'm also waiting for that feature and while I dislike the fact that they won't tackle it now, I appreciate the open and honest feedback - which I'm missing in many other issues I'm watching.
Cheers,Matthias.
Thanks for the link - I've added my vote.
An alternative that would be equally good for me would just be to disable the "Sync Now", but I understand this is also not currently possible (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Can-I-disable-quot-Sync-Now-quot-on-Branches-Pull-Requests-in/qaq-p/738649).
This is really lacking. The divide between BitBucket and Github is becoming more evident.
Yes. They remains on Jira shoulders.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.