My document appears correctly when you click on the link, but when you try and choose Download to PDF from ... drop-down menu, it brings up a different document. All the links look correct. Is there something I am missing?
Hello @Heather English !
As I understand, downloading the latest version of a PDF file ends up transferring the wrong version of the file during the download.
With this behavior in mind, I tried to replicate these PDF files:
Version One:
Version Two:
After I uploaded the second file so version 2 of the attachment is created by Confluence, I tried to download that very file. When I clicked the download button in the file preview, the correct file is downloaded:
Since I was unable to replicate the problematic behavior, I would like to understand a little more about your situation. Here we go:
Is this happening with any PDF file? Is this behavior present with any other file format? Is this happening with PDF files on any page or only on a specific page? Would it be possible for you to give us a step by step of your workflow so that we can try to replicate the behavior on our end?
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.