Shared Dashboards link not found under Settings >> system
We have installed JIRA server version 8.5.1
Kindly help us to resolve this issue.
Hello @Muthukumaran.G , did you- Run a full background reindexing after the upgrade- Run integrity checker to fix any existing issues- Update all the plugins- Check your application logs to see if there are any errors in the logs- Try typing GG --> Type Shared dashboard in the search windowIf not I would suggest you doing all the above. If you are still facing the issue check out this KB - JIRA has an empty "Shared Filters" and "Shared Dashboards" page even though there are shared filters/dashboards
Hi sachin thanks for your reply. I did all steps that you have mentioned. But still problem exist. The shared dashbaord menu itself not found. Let me check the KB link one more time.
Hi sachin,
I found my issue. I have restricted the dashboard home link in SCRIPT runner using Hide/Show script. Now it is working fine. Thank you for your support
Glad to hear that @Muthukumaran.G ! That’s a nice find.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.