Hi @Hubert Brzuchalski
It looks like you have the attachment macro on your page - but have not added any files into it. Have you tried to add an attachment to it?
What is the concern about where files are being saved in regards to?
Ste
Yes I have tried to attach different kinds of files into it (pdf, JPG etc.) but I can't see the attachments. It's as if that Macro does not save the files. Do you have an idea of what could be wrong?
Have you checked if these are being attached to the page even if they're not showing in this macro?
On the page's edit screen there's a square photo icon which you can view all attached files & images.
Yes they are being attached to the page but I want the attached files to show in the macro. Is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.