Hi
Is it possible to filter velocity charts by labels so that you get a more granular level of performance??
Hi Vinay,
Do you use a specific add-on for your Velocity Report?
Here is a true Velocity Raptor
VelocityRaptor.jpg
More seriously, here is some pages that could help you:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile067/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-reports/viewing-the-velocity-chart
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile067/jira-agile-user-s-guide/configuring-a-board/configuring-filters
Thanks Damien
I'm quite new to agile, Jira, and velocity reports so apologies if what I say next sounds silly.
The thing is we have different workstreams in a single JIRA project and we plan to label user stories to identify which workstream/team they relate to. Will we then be able to filter the velocity chart to see the separate velocities of each workstream??
Nothing sounds silly here. It's a support tools
I never used Velocity charts before. So, i'll look at what you need
I'll come back to you soon, I hope with the answer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.