After installing the Chart Gantt plugins, the chart does not show and neither does the error. Has anyone ever experienced this ?
Hi, @Carlos. There are a number of Gantt chart apps for Jira. If you let the community know *which* Gantt chart app you are trying to use it will be easier for the people with the right knowledge to respond
I happen to work for the company that develops Structure.Gantt, but there is BigGantt from SoftwarePlant, WBS Gantt Chart from Ricksoft, and more.
Let us know which one you are using and I'm sure someone will chime in with the steps to diagnose the problem.
Best,
-dave [ALM Works]
Versão: 1.4.0Fornecedor: BrizoITSuporte: Com suporte do fornecedorChave do app: com.brizoit.gantt
Hmmm... That's not one of the Gantt solutions frequently discussed here -- at least not that I've seen. If I were you, I'd try to contact them directly about this issue.
Good luck.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.