Hi there!
I've noticed that there might be a problem (it may be on my end but I've dicided to start from asking the community): the send Slack message action sends as many messages as there are tasks have been found by JQL.
My aim is to show a list of tasks that are in a status for more than two days.
The automation I've made:

JQL finds 19 issues. So, the goal is to send one message to Slack with a list of these issues. Instead, I'm recieving 19 messages to Slack that are the same: there is a list and a custom text.
Is there a way of making Jira automation to send one message to Slack? The automation used to work a week ago. It was sending only one message with a list.
I've tried doing the thing via the condition (if/if/else) as well to no avail...