We recently conducted research with admins of the Atlassian Marketplace Listings, and learned that positive reviews are a critical decision-making criteria for installing an app.
Here are a few quotes:
“I won’t install something that has less than three stars, or no installs. I don’t want to be the first adopter. I’m looking for a solution that works and I don’t have to worry about it.”
“….its similar to if you are going to go to a restaurant and you’re looking at Yelp or something. I mean, you look for the most ratings.”
Keep in mind that not all reviews are equal! Our first tip on writing a review is to consider: How will it help another customer make the right decision?
Think about….
-
Did it solve for a use-case?
-
Did it have any missing functionality?
-
Are you happy with the level of support?
-
Was there good documentation? Was it easy to set up?
-
Are you happy overall with the product, why?
Learn more about How to leave a helpful Marketplace review here.