Hi everyone
After logging a ticket in JIRA Service Desk we used to get a pop up box giving the ticket reference like the one below. For some reason this has now stopped appearing. No-one is aware of amending any settings - any ideas where we should look to reactivate this? It works in our other JIRA projects.....Thanks!
Hi Danielle,
I can confirm this was a known issue for some Jira Cloud sites in certain situations over the last few days. Our team rolled out a fix for all sites a few minutes ago, so we're now expecting the "issue created" dialogue window to show up consistently when you create a new issue. Please let me know if you continue to see any problems!
Thanks @Jack Brickey for flagging this thread!
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
i noticed this as well just yesterday. However, i just retested and am actually seeing the popup. If you can reproduce at will I would suggest reaching out to Atlassian Support to have them take a look. Or just wait a couple days and see if it returns. ;-)
Thanks for the quick response Jack. I'm not going crazy after all then! :-)
...well I can't comment on whether that is the case or not. JK....LOL!
Hi Daniel, the same issue has re-appeared - is this already known to you and being worked on? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.