Hello,
I'm currently building a suite of rules (with the "Project automation" plugin) for when a Sprint starts. The intention of each Sprint is to run for 12 hours (i.e. 7am to 7pm) and will be immediately followed by another Sprint which runs for another 12 hours (i.e. 7pm to 7am).
I've successfully established a number of rules which clone issues and change issue field values, adding and removing them from the active Sprint, etc.
I'm currently working with the below rule and although the rule audit log indicates "Success" as the status and the action details show "Set entity property" as "Successfully set entity property" the actual sprint start/finish times (as viewed from the Backlog screen is unaffected (I've set the start time to the day before and default duration is 4 weeks).
Can anyone see why this rule isn't changing the start/end times?
As a matter of interest, I've referenced the following page in an effort to correctly estimate the property values:
Hopefully my problem is as simple as adjusting the syntax!!!
I greatly appreciate any help you may offer.