I followed the to guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/integrating-jira-applications-with-iis-938847749.html
but it return an internal error 500
Module IsapiFilterModuleNotification AuthenticateRequestHandler StaticFileError Code 0x80070001Requested URL http://192.168.100.250:80/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspaPhysical Path C:\inetpub\jira_dummy\secure\Dashboard.jspaLogon Method AnonymousLogon User AnonymousRequest Tracing Directory C:\inetpub\logs\FailedReqLogFiles
i don't how how to continue checking the error, which one logs i need to check?
i don't have errors in the event viwer logs.
Hi Diego,
Sorry to hear about this problem. I see that you are trying to setup an IIS proxy for Jira following that guide. However we don't offer support for these kinds of guides. That said, I believe that one is a bit older than some other ones we have available.
Such as the Proxying Atlassian server applications with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS). Try following that guide instead. I know it's not specifically created only for Jira Server, and that we have tried to document how to configure several of our Server products for using with an IIS reverse proxy here. But I noted that this guide does not appear to use the ISAPI.dll that this other guide does. Perhaps that method was created for older versions of Jira and IIS.
Try this alternative configuration guide instead, and let me know if you run into any problems with it.
Andy
Hi Andy, thank you very much for your response. Yes, I saw that it was not compatible and I ended up giving up configuring the integration and redirected directly to jira by ports. Since once I managed to configure it, some javascripts did not load me well.
Regards
When you setup a proxy like IIS or Apahce HTTPD, you have to update the server.xml configuration with proxy information.
Refer the section 3. Configure the Connector directive from the link below
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-apache-http-server-mod_proxy_http-806032611.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.